THE US DEPARTMENT OF STATE
J1 PAID INTERNSHIP (1~1.6 Year)
SALARY - USD 23000 ~ USD 28000/year
Rs60,000 Corporate Scholarship Support for J1 Program Applications within the total budget of 50 applicants
AN INTRODUCTION TO J1
A J1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States of America to research scholars, professors and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training within the United Sates of America. All applicants must meet eligibility criteria, English language requirements, and be sponsored either by a university, private sector or government program.
the J-1 program was developed to expose individuals from around the world to the culture and institutions of the United States and to foster a better understanding between nations on a variety of issues through educational and cultural exchange programs.
The J-1 visa provides countless ways for individuals around the world to gain hands on professional experience in their chosen academic or occupational field while deepening their understanding of the American culture. The experience thus gained would strengthen the career extensively opening new doors an horizons.
J1 Program Features
The J1 program has the following key features
Intern – 1 year
Trainee – 1.6 years
3rd Year/5th Semester Students at the university under graduate programs.
USD 20000~ 25000 /year
Throughout the United Sates of America such as New York, Los Angeles, Boston, etc.
Professional experience on chosen field and career growth.
Long-term employment visa conversion
Possibility of switching to H1 Long-term regular work visa if sponsored by the employer
We have a team of professionals and expert counsellors who would guide the candidate in selecting the best program that would help strengthen their career path. The professional experiences would help the candidate reach their highest potential thereby leading to a career growth. We would assist the candidate in every step of the process providing the best service ensuring that they have a comfortable and enjoyable experience in a foreign country.
career counseling, aptitude consulting, eligibility consultation
Application fee, Application registration
Preparation of documents
Preparation of RESUME, COVERLETTER and other preparation and submission of the first J1 document
Preferred Locations, Jobs, Experience Based Searches and Matching
Preparing DS Documents
Preparing Documents for DS2019 State Department
Sponsor Interview Pre-training and Interview with the US Department of State
Issued by the US Department of State sponsored agency DS-2019
Preparation of visa documents and visa interview
Preparation of documents for j1 visa issuance and pre-visa interview training
j1 visa issue
Departure and Working
J1 Program costs as follows and are applied
- Application fee Rs10,000 + Rs20,000 of program fee (Resume/Cover letter consulting / personal, business performance consulting)
- You must deposit the money in your name to confirm it.
- First Payment is not refunded except if the recommendation of the place of employment is zero within 15 weeks based on the date of the first payment, a full refund is made upon request of the applicant, excluding the application fee.
- The second payment should be paid with 3 days after completing job matching and contract between host company in US and applicant,
- Included details: DS2019 issue cost, insurance fee, Sponsor interview, International Postal, Supporting of DS7002, DS160
- Need to submit bank balance certificate when applying for DS-2019 issuance and visa interview
- In case of a change in payment method, a separate notice shall be made in advance and the documents shall be provided in advance, including the regulations of the sponsor, which shall include the regulations for refund prior to payment.
- Personal expenses such as local personal living expenses and airfare should not be included
- Apply for embassy visa interviews (based on about USD180/1 basis) and SEVIS fees (Rs.13100 approximately) to be paid after the place of employment is decided include the payment
- After issuance of DS-2019 due to personal circumstances, the departure date is delayed and the issuance of DS-2019 products is also claimed by USD 250- The second payment may be refunded approximately USD 1400 to USD 2000 for submission of request documents according to the sponsor's agency under the conditions of visa-interview rejection, in addition to these conditions, no refund is made in the U.S. when the person gives up the time due to personal circumstances.